Recipe: Delicious Low-Carb Cheesecake
You can have Low-Carb Cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low-Carb Cheesecake
- Prepare 1 of For the special equipment: 8inch spring form pan..
- Prepare of Shallow roasting pan.
- Prepare 24 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of extra fine whole milk ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sugar substitute (splenda).
- It's 1/3 cup of heavy cream.
- It's 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 of egg whites.
Low-Carb Cheesecake step by step
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- In shallow roasting pan big enough to fit spring form cake pan, pour @ 1" water in roasting pan & place on middle rack in oven to preheat.
- spray spring form pan with non-stick spray.
- In medium bowl beat softened cream cheese,ricotta,sour cream & sugar substitute on low for @ 1 minute until well blended..
- In seperate bowl,using wire whisk, mix heavy cream, vanilla,lemon juice,eggs & egg whites until blended.
- Turn cheese mixture on medium speed & slowly pour in egg mixture. Beat just until blended & turn off; be careful not to overwhip..
- Pour batter into greased spring form pan. (put alminum foil around bottom of spring form pan to keep water from leaking into pan).
- Place pan into heated water bath..
- Bake 15 minutes then lower the oven temperature to 275°F..
- Continue baking for 1 1/2 hours or until light golden brown & cake is pulling away from sides of pan..
- Turn off oven when finished baking & leave the cake in oven to cool 3more hours. (this will keep the cake nice & tall) Then remove cake & refridgerate before serving..
- Serve chilled & top with your favorite sugar-free preserves like strawberry or raspberry.