Recipe: Delicious Vegan chocolate chip oatmeal cookies with rasped coconut
Vegan chocolate chip oatmeal cookies with rasped coconut. How to make the best vegan chocolate chip cookies that taste just as good as the chocolate chip cookies you remember from childhood - these cookies can give Toll These vegan chocolate chip cookies are everything you could ever want in a chocolate chip cookie recipe - soft, chewy, and. The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies. Classic Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies to wow everyone over.
These chocolate chip oatmeal cookies are reminiscent of the old favorite oatmeal chocolate cookie recipes you may have grown up with. They are soft, tender cookies with. To make these vegan oatmeal chocolate chip cookies simply mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl and then directly add in the wet ingredients. You can have Vegan chocolate chip oatmeal cookies with rasped coconut using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan chocolate chip oatmeal cookies with rasped coconut
- Prepare 150 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 75 grams of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 50 grams of Rasped coconut.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Agave syrup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 250 grams of Oatmeal.
- You need 100 grams of Whole wheat flour.
- It's 50 grams of Ricemilk chocolate.
- Prepare 5 of Walnuts.
Scoop the dough out onto a lined baking pan and flatten them into a cookie shape with the palm of your hand. I used an ice cream scoop to do this but you can also. Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies. featured in Vegetarian Meals For The Day. Scoop the dough with an ice cream scoop onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
Vegan chocolate chip oatmeal cookies with rasped coconut step by step
- Preheat oven to 160 celcius.
- Melt butter.
- Add sugar, cocos, salt, agave syrup and walnuts (cut up first).
- Mix in oatmeal.
- Mix in flour.
- Cut up chocolate and mix in the chocolate chips.
- Optional: add 1 or 2 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Make cookies and put them in the oven for about 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool.
Soft and chewy coconut oatmeal cookies that are dotted with chocolate chips! Mix well - the dough will be stiff. Add chocolate chips and continue to mix well. These chocolate chip cookies are the best homemade chocolate chip cookies I've ever had. These cookies are so Instead of butter, these cookies use melted coconut oil, extra-virgin olive oil, or a neutral-flavored oil like avocado oil.