Recipe: Delicious Zabeth's Chocolate Chip Cookies
Zabeth's Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can cook Zabeth's Chocolate Chip Cookies using 14 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zabeth's Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 214 grams of room-temp vegan butter (214g=1c).
- Prepare 200 grams of brown sugar (can vary depending on density between 186-204g=1c).
- Prepare 100 grams of white sugar (100g=1/2c).
- You need 3 grams of salt (3g=1/2tsp).
- You need 8 grams of baking powder (8g=1tsp).
- You need 7 grams of baking soda (7g=1tsp).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground vanilla (or ½tsp vanilla extract).
- You need 80 grams of chickpea brine = aquafaba.
- It's 350 grams of all-purpose flour (350g=2 1/2c).
- It's 300 grams of chocolate morsels (300g=2c).
- Prepare of Oven.
- You need 175 of °C middle rack.
- It's Teaspoon of big needs 12min.
- It's Tablespoon of big needs 15min.
Zabeth's Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Into mixing bowl place butter and both sugars.
- Whisk until creamy texture. In my kitchenaid® at lowest speed until light and airy (while you're measuring the next ingredients).
- Scrape down sides.
- Add, salt, baking powder and soda, vanilla and aquafaba.
- Whisk slowly until well combined and aquafaba has changed the mixture's consistency the same way an egg would have had you used one.
- Add half of the flour, then mix at low speed till incorporated.
- Add other half of flour and combine at slowest speed.
- Dough will be super thick and creamy with that fantastic toffee-like smell.
- Add chocolate morsels, scrape down sides and combine everything manually with spatula.
- Oven on 175℃.
- OR if hot air oven available:.
- 165°C possible for 2 baking sheets at the same time (one on top, the other between oven bottom and top sheet) for 11min!.
- Prepare two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Spoon dough onto both cookie sheets. I get 4x4 on my baking sheet when I spoon them on with a teaspoon..
- Using table spoons full you will receive 3 x 3 cookies on the sheet. These need 15 minutes baking time.
- Now you can always alternate one sheet in the oven, one cooling down until all cookies are baked..
- Bake each sheet for 13 min (can vary +/- 1-3 minutes depending on oven, dough temperature and altitude).
- Let cool on parchment paper on cookie rack, as cookies will be soft if you try to take them off too soon.
- Keep on rack for more cooling, then reuse parchment paper for next batch.
- Pile up to eat or store in airtight container in cool place.