Recipe: Tasty Chocolate -'Eclair Icebox Dessert
Chocolate -'Eclair Icebox Dessert.
You can have Chocolate -'Eclair Icebox Dessert using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate -'Eclair Icebox Dessert
- Prepare 1 box of low-fat honey graham crackers.
- You need 3 cup of skim milk.
- Prepare 2 packages of (small) fat free instant vanilla pudding.
- Prepare 1 of 8 oz tub low fat Cool Whip.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of skim milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of stick butter or margerine, softened.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 2 oz of unsweetened chocolate, melted.
- Prepare 1 of 8 oz tub fat free cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of powdered sugar, sifted with whisk.
Chocolate -'Eclair Icebox Dessert instructions
- Arrange 7 and 1/2 graham cracker sheets in bottom of 9 x 13 baking dish, sprayed with Pam.
- In large bowl, combine 3 cups milk, cream cheese and pudding and mix on low speed 1 minute or until thick.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Spread half of pudding mixture over graham crackers and top with more crackers.
- Repeat with remaining half of pudding mixture and graham crackers.
- In saucepan,melt butter, chocolate and honey. mix well with whisk and remove from heat.
- Gradually add powdered sugar and 1/4 cup milk until well blended.
- Spread chocolate glaze over top crackers.
- Cover dessert and chill 4 hours.
- 234 calories, 15.8 grams fat, 8 grams fiber.