Recipe: Tasty Rose and cardamom cookies - vegan
Rose and cardamom cookies - vegan. These soft cookies are a cross between Shortbread & Snickerdoodles. Use both ground cardamom and cardamom seeds. The dough should be soft for the best crackling.
Made up of ground pistachios, ground oats, a bit of gluten-free flour and sweetened with some maple syrup. I used coconut yoghurt instead of oil as a way to add lots of moisture whilst trying to make it lighter. Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Cardamom Sugar Cookie Recipe. You can have Rose and cardamom cookies - vegan using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rose and cardamom cookies - vegan
- Prepare 1.5 cups of ground almonds.
- It's 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need 1-1.5 tbsp of rose water.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cardamom.
- It's 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It's of Generous pinch sea salt.
Before enjoying, sprinkle a little extra ground cardamom and powdered sugar. In addition to working as a Marketing Strategist at Mountain Rose Herbs, you can often find her sipping. Half cake, half quick bread, this rose cardamom and blood orange loaf cake makes for an excellent breakfast, brunch or dessert Cozy in the oven, this rose cardamom and blood orange loaf cake was a welcome surprise. "Good Morning!" my husband exclaimed cheerily as he poured me a cup of tea. A vegan, shortbread-esque cookie, delicately scented with orange and cardamom.
Rose and cardamom cookies - vegan step by step
- Preheat oven to 190C..
- Put everything in a bowl and mix into a dough..
- Take about 1 tbsp of mixture at a time and roll it into a ball. Put on a lined baking tray. Gently flatten the cookies. If you like, put a blanched almond or flaked almonds or edible dried rose petals on top..
- Bake for 8-10 mins. Leave to cool..
- Enjoy 😋.
These cookies were the result of a weekend experiment gone terribly right. I woke up last Friday at the crack of dawn thanks to an uncomfortable night's sleep (due in large part to the DOMS I was experiencing after. These Cookies are a cross between cardamom shortbread and Snickerdoodles. GF option FULL RECIPE: https If you love cardamom, you will love these cookies! Soft, melt in your mouth cookies that remind you of shortbread, snickerdoodle, and Indian Desserts, all rolled into one.